Do you have some sentimental baby items around that you’re wanting to preserve?
As I look at all three of my boys, I can’t believe that not too long ago I was holding them in my arms rocking them to sleep. Actually, I didn’t do that to our first thanks to some parenting books that I followed. I was paranoid about him getting used to it and so many books said not to so I didn’t but after my first I quickly realized I could rock them to sleep. Ha, I’m off on a tangent. Now back to the preserving your precious little ones memories.
I had a few items that I wasn’t ready to get rid of so I was looking for some ideas and I came up with this collection of things you can make yourself. If you’re not a diyer there are places you can pay to bronze the baby shoes, or to make the child memory blanket and other items.
1. Take some of those fun children books they have outgrown and start giving it to them as birthday cards. I usually find a book that has meaning and write something inside for their birthdays.
3. Child Memory Blanket using their onesies and other baby clothes.
4. Wall Box with baby memories (no instructions just the image)
5. The Day You Were Born Box – I really love this idea, I wish I had been organized enough to keep some of their things.
6. Baby Blanket turned into Pillow Keepsake – Are you trying to figure out what to do with all those baby blankets? This is a fun idea and easy too.