I don’t know what I would if spring didn’t exist. I love how it reminds me of all things beautiful:
the soft colors.
the budding flowers.
the warm sun thawing us out after the long winter.
Well, these bunny cups are in celebration of spring. Aren’t they adorable!
Spring Craft for Kids: Bunny Cups
- plastic or Styrofoam cups
- construction paper or scrapbooking paper
- cotton balls
1. Cut our small bunny ears in shape of ovals from your paper.
2. Cut a thin strip of paper out that will fit out around the upper edge of your cup.
3. Glue the thin strip and then glue the ears to the thin strip.
Optional: glue a cotton ball or pom pom to the other end.