I don’t know what I would if spring didn’t happen. The warm sun thawing us out, my bedroom filled with the morning spring sun, the birds parading all around me–this is hope, after the long winter.
I love how it reminds me of all things beautiful, the soft colors and the budding flowers. I can go on and on about spring. I almost got married in Spring but we got engaged in late February so booking everything in time for a Spring wedding was pretty much impossible. I already had everyone freaking out for me when I announced a May wedding after getting engaged in late February.
These bunny cups scream let’s play in spring.
Aren’t they adorable!
Spring Craft for Kids: Bunny Cups
- plastic or Styrofoam cups
- construction paper or scrapbooking paper
- cotton balls
1. Cut our small bunny ears in shape of ovals from your paper.
2. Cut a thin strip of paper out that will fit out around the upper edge of your cup.
3. Glue the thin strip and then glue the ears to the thin strip.
Optional: glue a cotton ball or pom pom to the other end.
Simply adorable! And easy enough to make for your Easter gathering or for your classroom party!