My name is Mari and I’m obsessed with Easter chicks. Ahhh, I feel much better. Seriously, I love little Easter chickies. They are absolutely adorable. One year I had an Easter Chicks theme party for our second born whose birthday happen to fall on Easter.
So, cake balls are yummy but these cookie balls were amazing and easier to whip up.
Spring Cookie Balls: Easter Chicks
- 25 cookie sandwiches I used lemon flavored cookies
- 3 tbspns of orange juice
- 2 tbspns corn syrup
- 1tbspn of shortening
- 4 squares of white chocolate bark
1. In a large ziploc bag beat cookies to submission until they are crumb like
2. Place crumbs in a bowl and add OJ, corn syrup.
3. Mix well. Put in freezer for 10min
4. Shape the crumb mix into balls and freeze for another 10min
5. Meanwhile melt the chocolate and shortening
6. Dip balls into chocolate.