These little balls are packed with wholesome ingredients. The lovely thing about them is that my kids beg for these Cranberry Peanut Butter Energy Balls, since they are a healthy snack I don’t mind letting them eat it throughout the day. I like all things peanut butter so they are also one of my favorite healthy snacks.
Cranberry Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Oh, if you’re looking for other wholesome snacks another family favorite is our Creamy Chocolate Fudgiscles and here are others: yogurt bites (no freeze), sundried tomato hummus, apple & peanut butter sandwiches.
- 1 cp rolled oats
- 1 cp rice cereal (feel free to leave this ingredient out since it’s not so wholesome but we love the crunch it gives)
- 1/3 cp chopped peanuts or whatever nut you enjoy
- 1/2 cp flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbl honey (you may need more)
- 1/2 cp natural peanut butter or whatever kind you like
- dried cranberries
1. Mix the vanilla, honey and natural peanut butter in a large bowl. If you’re ingredients are coming together add more honey since this serves as the “glue” to hold your balls together.
2. Then add in the first 5 ingredients to bowl.
3. Mix it all in together, if you’re mix still seems a bit dry add in more peanut butter. After awhile it was easier for me to just use my fingers.
4. Roll them into balls. And place in fridge to cool or enjoy as is. If you notice that it’s too crumbly and not coming together then add more honey or peanut butter.