We’ve been having fun with Halloween treats these past weeks. This was my latest healthy and delicious creation that my kids devoured. This fun treat was so easy to whip up and it was so yummy. These are perfect for a classroom party, Halloween playdate or party or just for fun. You can even have them for breakfast!
I plan on making a few for myself, maybe cutting thick slices dipped in yogurt!!!
Healthy Halloween Treat: Boo-nanas
- Greek yogurt (or your favorite healthy choice)
- raisins or chocolate chips for the eyes
- optional: popsicle sticks
1. Place the greek yogurt in a small cup.
2. Cut your bananas in half.
3. Dip your bananas in the yogurt making sure they are fully covered.
4. Gently press your raisins on the pointy end. Then slide your popsicle stick the other end.
This little guy loved them!