For the past several years a few weeks before Valentine’s day, we gather parents who desire to pray & connect with their kids!
Starting February 1st we will have a Heart Connection Challenge for parents!
On Feb. 1st (or whenever you want to join us) until Valentine’s day, place a heart on your child’s door with an encouraging word using the “Connect” prompt from the kit and pray for your children using the verse and prayer prompts. If you’re not using the kit then simply come up with your own words of encouragement to share with your child and pray the verses below.
Who wants to join me for the Heart Connection Challenge?
It’s really simple to join:
- You can use the Heart Connection Kits—>14 Days of Encouraging and Pray for your Children!
You’ll find this in my SHOP for around $2. You can use the prompts & verses over and over again –year-round! Use the prompt for that day to write a word of encouragement for your child and then use the prayer prompt to pray the verse for them.
- Or you can follow along below without the prompts and pray the verses listed and place a heart on your child’s door with words of encouragement.
- Stop by my Facebook page throughout February 1st-14th and I’ll be randomly sharing on there as well!
14 Days of Praying & Encouraging Your Kids
- Day 1 Pray: James 1:17
- Day 2 Pray: Psalms 55:22
- Day 3 Pray: 2 Timothy 1:7
- Day 4 Pray: Proverbs 24:3
- Day 5 Pray: Philippians 2:3
- Day 6 Pray: Corinthians 5:17
- Day 7 Pray: Galatians 5:16
- Day 8 Pray: Ephesians 3:17
- Day 9 Pray: Hebrews 6:19
- Day 10 Pray: Joshua 1:9
- Day 11 Pray: Zephaniah 3:17
- Day 12 Pray: Matthew 5:16
- Day 13 Pray: 1 Peter 5:8
- Day 14 Pray: Colossians 3:2