Easter Basket Gift Idea: Dad’s Easter Stache

Easter basket gift idea

Honestly, I had not thought about giving the hubby an Easter basket until now but seriously why not give dad (or grandpa) an Easter basket?  It’s like a Christmas stocking but in a pastel colored basket on Easter morning!  So after pondering this idea, I thought mi papi would’ve loved a manly Easter basket jam packed with his favorite ribs, briskets and sausage from Kroger’s (he was a butcher at Kroger) and beer not to drink but to marinade his meat in.

So I decided we would go ahead and make a manly Easter basket for the hubs.  Or if you’re making it for grandpa, I’ve got you covered with Free printable tags for him (see below).

In order, to take this pastel colored holiday to a more manly level we created this, “Dad’s Easter Stache!”, in his favorite baseball team cap. Or you can go with the little league team cap (my son insisted his little league team is dad’s favorite).  We filled it with his favorite stuff like beef jerky, peanut butter eggs, Cadbury eggs, his favorite deodorant, razors and lotion…  Because of course the gifts have to be manly too. I did contemplate filling it with ribs, briskets and sausage but that just didn’t look pretty.

Follow along via your favorite social network so you don’t miss any of our family fun articles :Pinterest Facebook or Twitter and our readers preferred way via email.

dad easter stache easter basket idea

Though I’m sure he wouldn’t have minded a pastel covered basket which there were plenty to choose from at Kroger, if it was filled with his favorite “manly men” goodies.  Get the kids involved, it’s hilarious to see what they come back with, that apparently is “dad’s favorite”.  Really, I didn’t realize he loves coloring books and crayons, hmmm interesting. But if you are looking for kids Easter basket ideas stop by here , there are lots of other Easter basket themes to get you inspired.

Dad's Easter Basket Gift

You can print out these FREE printables here: Dad’s Easter Stache Printable and because we say “papi” and “abuelito” in our casa I’ve also included them in Spanish!  Enjoy making your own Easter Basket:”Dad’s Easter Stache!”

dad's easter stache

It was so much fun working on this Kroger campaign and remembering my dad and his loyal service to Kroger #EasterBasketHop.

Spring Cookie Balls: Easter Chicks (no bake)

Easter Advent Countdown (printables)

Fun Spring Food: Carrot Shaped Calzones

10 Minute Easter Craft: Feathered Chick

12+ Christ-Centered Easter Activities

17 Responses to “Easter Basket Gift Idea: Dad’s Easter Stache”

1. April 16, 2014 at 7:50 am #

I can’t find the printable. When I click on the photos, only a photo shows up with the free printable circle in the middle.

• Inspired by Family Mag
      April 16, 2014 at 8:33 am #

Hi Jaime, Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I’ve just updated the post with the link. Enjoy!

2. April 16, 2014 at 8:21 am #

I love this idea! Would love to print the stache tag but I can’t get it without the circle in the middle. Would you mind emailing or posting the printable without the circle?

• Inspired by Family Mag
      April 16, 2014 at 8:33 am #

Hi Amber, Glad you’ll be able to use this fun printable! I just update the post and the link is now downloadable! EnJOY!

3. June 17, 2016 at 10:16 am #

Nice post. I learn something nnew and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.

It will always be exciting to read articles from other writers and usse something
    from their websites.
    oferty pracy w niemczech kierowca recently posted…oferty pracy w niemczech kierowcaMy Profile

4. July 17, 2016 at 11:34 pm #

Whoah this weblog is magnificent i love reading your posts.
    Stay up the great paintings! You understand, lots of persons are
    looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.
    pak ou caves recently posted…pak ou cavesMy Profile

5. July 21, 2016 at 7:57 am #

I am glad to be one of several visitants on this great internet
    site (:, thanks for putting up.
    thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website
    truly stands out : D.
    web app development recently posted…web app developmentMy Profile

6. July 21, 2016 at 9:31 pm #

Greetings!I’ve been following your sitre for a long timee now and finally got the bravery to
    go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas!

Just wante to tell you keep up the excellent work!
    d1403 recently posted…d1403My Profile

7. July 22, 2016 at 12:57 am #

All parameters that involve the vehicle are accurately mapped annd recorded.
    This attittude has the potential to kill the team goals by curbing acyive involvement of team members.
    It also creates different varieties of cordlesss equipment, energy equipment, and multipurpose hand
    tools.
    servicerepairmanualsdownload.blogspot.com recently posted…servicerepairmanualsdownload.blogspot.comMy Profile

8. July 22, 2016 at 5:10 pm #

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you really realize what you are talking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my web site =).
    We can have a hyperlink alternate agreement among us
    włochy 3 liga live recently posted…włochy 3 liga liveMy Profile

9. July 22, 2016 at 5:11 pm #

Their monitoring system offered sophisticated network functionality.
    The Club Car repair manuals normally cost from $50 – $75.
    The Yamaha Golf Cart Owner’s manual for instance
    does include great instructions and graphics on normal service and
    maintenance issues and it also includes schematics.
    pdf kubota bx2230 service manual recently posted…pdf kubota bx2230 service manualMy Profile

10. July 23, 2016 at 3:58 am #

May I just say what a comfort to find somebody who genuinely knows what they are talking about over the internet.
    You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More people have to read this and understand this side of your story.

I can’t believe you aren’t more popular since you certainly have the gift.
    Gay recently posted…GayMy Profile

11. July 23, 2016 at 8:37 am #

I do not leave many comments, however i did some searching and wound up here Easter Basket Gift Idea: Dad's Easter StacheInspired
    by Familia. And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind.
    Could it be just me or does it look as if like a few of these remarks appear as if they are written by brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other online sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh
    you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your shared pages like your Facebook page,
    twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    bangkok temple recently posted…bangkok templeMy Profile

1. Dad gifts inspiration | La Caccavella - April 14, 2014

[…] Easter Basket Gift Idea: Dad’s Easter Stache […]

2. 25 Themed Easter Baskets - March 19, 2015

[…] 25. Dad’s Easter Stache […]

3. Fun and Easy Easter Crafts and Food Ideas - April 4, 2015

[…] Don’t forget about Dad! With this Easter basket from Inspired by Familia, Dad will have his own “Stache.” Included on the site are free printable cards and you can have the kids pick out some things to include in the basket. Find the directions here. […]

4. 25 THEMED EASTER BASKET IDEAS - Messes to Memories - March 7, 2016