Fruit Flower Pot Snack for Kids is the perfect spring or Earth day fun to enjoy with your kids. No baking is required and it’s some what healthy. I made this snack to go with our Flowers & Seeds preschool unit go and check out all of the great ideas I shared. You can make this fun treat any day!
I didn’t want to use Oreo cookies in mine so the flowers are leaning back since the pudding can’t hold it up but no one minded and I felt better not using cookies in the recipe.
Fruit Flower Pot Snack for Kids
- pineapple slices
- chocolate pudding
optional: gummy worms
1. Place your ready made chocolate pudding in a cup.
2. Take your pineapple slices and using a flower cookie cutter press into the slice.
3. Take your strawberries and slice an upside down V shape into both sides of the strawberry to create a tulip look.
4. Then take your skewers and run it through the strawberry and top with a green grape.
5. Then do the same for the pineapple flowers. Run your skewer through it and use grapes to create a stem effect!
6. Place your flowers inside your cup and if you’d like add a gummy worm.
Here are some more fun gardening and plant ideas you will enjoy!
DIY Terrarium – I did this with my preschooler and he LOVED it!
Recycled Water Jug craft – I still use mine years later!
Flower & Seeds Activities for Preschoolers – Lots of great ideas we used for homeschool!
Check out more amazing spring inspirations for the kids from some fellow blogging friends: