This is the best birthday gift ever! Seriously, every kid we’ve given this gift to has been totally excited about it and even more, when they open it up and discover the money! Are you ready to find out how to make this
Simple DIY Birthday Gift Kids Love
The best thing about this Bubble Gum Money Jar gift is that it’s super easy to make.
If you’re anything like me, I usually rack my brain trying to figure out what to buy my son’s friends for their birthday. When I can’t figure out what to buy, I rack my brain trying to figure out what to make them. Well, this gift has totally saved my bootay in the last few years. We’ve given this gift to pretty much every birthday friend we know and every kid has LOVED it. Who doesn’t love bubble gum and spending money!
Bubble Gum Money Jar
- Empty jar (I use jelly jars)
- Bubble gum
- empty toilet paper tube
1. Just so that parents aren’t annoyed with you use a small jar and an empty toilet paper roll so that you’re not filling up a whole jar full of bubble gum.
2. Place the toilet paper roll tube in the center of the jar.
3. Then begin filling it with bubble gum around the edges.
4. Place money inside an envelope and slide it inside the paper tube. In my pictures you can see the money but I usually place it in an envelope.
5. Close the lid and wrap ribbon over it.
Note: If you have little ones whom you’re afraid might break the glass jar just use a plastic one.
Here’s other great post you’ll love:
Simple Birthday Tradition – Pancake Cake